[pmmail-list] SMTP authentication

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 07 Apr 2001 09:58:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 07 Apr 2001 12:25:16 +0000, raphaelt@att.net wrote:

With my DSL setup and running PMMail on both OS2 and Windows 2000 I had to make sure I used the "real" email address I was assigned by
Verizon when I initially setup my DSL account ... and not use the alias I was also given ...

Once I did that sending and receiving runs just fine ...

Hope this helps ...
Greg