[pmmail-list] Launching PMMail from Opera

mark mutoxin pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:35:30 -0400

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001 08:48:01 -0700, Kenneth Porter wrote:

hi ken.  i run pmmail under win2k sp2 and win98se and can't get
pmmail to launch a second instance of itself no matter the
circumstance.  after reading what gunnar had to say, i'm thinking
it's got to be an nt thing.  can you launch two instances of pmmail
without the opera mailto: scenario?

regards, .. mark davidson