[pmmail-list] Launching PMMail from Opera

Gunnar Anzinger pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 01:24:28 +0200

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:35:30 -0400, mark mutoxin wrote:

> can you launch two instances of pmmail without the opera mailto:
> scenario?

Yes, this is possible, but the two instances can not work on the same
message database.

Just make a copy of the PMMail icon on your desktop, go to its properties
and change the working path (I'm not sure how the input field is called in
an English Windows version - in my German Windows version it's called
"Ausführen in:") to some other directory. If you click on this icon a
second instance of PMMail will start. The two instances share the general
properties, but not the accounts.

If Opera starts another instance of PMMail this is usually because Opera
can not find the working path of the PMMail instance which is already
running for some reason.

Bye, Gunnar