[pmmail-list] Launching PMMail from Opera

Kenneth Porter pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 07:01:33 -0700

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:35:30 -0400, mark mutoxin wrote:

>hi ken.  i run pmmail under win2k sp2 and win98se and can't get
>pmmail to launch a second instance of itself no matter the
>circumstance.  after reading what gunnar had to say, i'm thinking
>it's got to be an nt thing.  can you launch two instances of pmmail
>without the opera mailto: scenario?

This seems to be exactly what I'm seeing. I open a console window, make
my message directory (n:\comm\southsde\pmmail) the current directory,
and type "pmmailw /srd mailto:foo@bar.com" and a second instance starts
with a compose window open. This is the latest beta, downloaded late
last week.

Ken
mailto:shiva@well.com
http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken/
[If answering a mailing list posting, please don't cc me your reply. I'll take my answer on the list.]