[pmmail-list] Thin Exchange Watchdog?

Dave Hathaway pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:34:35 -0600

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:17:49, Brian Morrison wrote:

>A while back I bought a gig of RAM, it cost me less than 87 GBP, so
>about $125. I would imagine you could add another 256M for a very small
>outlay if it were necessary.

I would happily pay $50 for 256MB if my company didn't consider my
laptop to be a company asset that I shouldn't open.  Last time I asked
for RAM, it took over 5 months and cost 2X what it should.  Their
"solution" has afforded me ample opportunity to visit the loo or the
coffee pot, many times a day.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Dave