[pmmail-list] PMMail/2 Sys3175 Crash

Michael Lueck pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 08:19:54 -0500

On Sat, 15 Dec 2001 22:36:31 -0600, Scott E. Garfinkle wrote:

>It's not impossible to say, but I've come to the conclusion that you guys are utterly incapable
>of debugging your app if it fails.

Say Scott, let's get the smartest folks around and just buy out the products of
BSW, hua?? You work on the debugging, I work on the LAN ready version, we get
someone who communicates well to keep the client base updated as to what is
happening... <g>

I expect I will find my email address mysteriously falls off this list again
for this. Oh well, one can just join back again!

Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems
http://www.lueckdatasystems.com/