[pmmail-list] Remote control

Curtis Delzer pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 05 Feb 2001 00:41:46 -0800

I was wrong.  I found quick interrogation.  I apologize, for because
when you press f1 it says, there is no help asociated with this item,
but a full explanation is available just like the man said it was, in
the full-blown help under acount properties receive.  Interesting that
a way is found to quickly interrogate the server for new mail that is
mostly supported, but that in some circumstances that function is not
supported and some of the mail might being left on the server.  I
wonder how the commands sent to the pop server changes with regard to
the state of the checkbox, quick interrogation on or off...

Again, I apologize to the gentleman who knew exactly what he was
talking about...
TAKE CARE!
Curtis Delzer.  H.S.
W B 6 H E F.