[pmmail-list] German language version?

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:15:00 +0100 (MEZ)

At some OS/2 web site I saw an announcement of the beta phase for the
new update which also mentioned the publication of a German language
version.

  Can we really expect that?

  It would be helpful for me, since I would like to implement PMMail
at my customers site, but an english language version would be
difficult to use for one or the other office worker there.

  If BPSW does not plan a German language version, would it be
possible that some of the Germans here work together in producing
one? Is it possible at all, or is the english language so deeply
built into the program text and not separated in a resource file?

Yours,

Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main
/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de