[pmmail-list] Help creating a spam filter

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 10:58:19 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 11 Feb 2001 11:40:35 -0500, Clint wrote:

>I would like to know how I can be more specific in defining search criteria. I want to delete
>messages with the word "win" in the subject line; but when I use the the expression
>header.subject="win" subjects containing "twin", "windows", "winter", etc. are also filtered.
>So, how can I restrict the filter so that only "win" is filtered and not all words containing
>those letters? I have read the online help and I can not find any help for this. Thanks for
>any assistance.

You might have missed this in the help file for ICSL Reference. Use the
"whole word or exact match" flag.

Try this: header.subject.-e="win"

You can also make it text sensitive so that exact capitalization is
matched.

This should find only lower case letters: header.subject.-s-e="win"
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris