[pmmail-list] PMMail/2 cannot read Hotmail mail properly

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:11:41

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:54:52 -0500 (EST), Samuel Audet wrote:

>I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but when transfer encoding of 8 bit
>is added to the header everything works fine.  So if the default
>encoding is set to 8 bit in PMMail/2 code, everything is going to work
>fine, with no suprise bugs appearing... :)

So, if a new setting were added to the properties tab of the overall
PMMail properties that said something like 'use these settings when
reading if none specified in mail header', we'd all be happy?

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails