[pmmail-list] bug report for PMMail Pro 2.20.2030 with PGP

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 15:06:00 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 09 Jan 2001 02:01:15 +0100, Robert Dahlem wrote:

>Would you guys PLEASE consider trying something like a regression test
>before throwing betas on the market? :-(

Critical comment on a beta? Alpha/Beta means it is not acceptable for
general release. It means USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. It means that there are
still unresolved issues with it. Notifying of decrepancies is valid but
not critical commentary, IMO.

>Yet another point: I tried to reinstall 2.10.2010 over the beta. What it
>came up with was still 2.20.2030. I had to rename PMMAILW.EXE and to
>reinstall. Now: Are there still beta DLLs around on my system?

SOP
NEVER install an  Alpha/Beta version over a general release. Enough said.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris