[pmmail-list] sick of 2.20.2030 - where are the real important features?

Andreas Ludwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 10:23:45 +0100 (MEZ)

Hi Kris,
I don't know why you try to refute every feature proposed by Stefan
Kirch. Sounds like cheap propaganda to me.
At least the feature quoted below would VERY useful IMHO. Why should I
use another program to strip attachments. Sounds like buying
'M$-Image-Stripper - Office2000 / .NET whatever tool - specially
desingned to increase your everyday productivity and saving precious
harddrive space' (or something like this), just to delete pictures
embedded into M$-Word documents. That's Micro$oft style, I hope it will
not be adopted by BSW.

Andreas

--

Andreas Ludwig
from the beautiful town of POTSDAM (Germany)