[pmmail-list] question about accounts

Boris Kirkorowicz pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:39:05 +0200 (MSZ)

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:05:52 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>It is VERY possible ... I have filters that do this many times/day,
>   as I gather email from one account and distribute it according to
>   filters to a couple dozen other accounts in PMMail/2.

[..description of ten minutes work per account deleted..]

OK, that works, but it is slow and takes much more time, effort and
knowledge to set it up than simply chose an account from a menu. And as
you mentioned before you have to tell it some dozens -if not hundreds-
of times to all the end users who just want to do some email. And the
users who did not join this list will ask each one for himself...

For the owners of the source code however it should not take more than
some copy&paste operation plus some lines around. Only once. And it
looks much nicer. ;-)

Gruß                              Greetings
          Boris Kirkorowicz