[pmmail-list] TX Text Control

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:17:24 -0300

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:41:12 -0400 (EDT), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>Well ... then why in hell didn't BSW originally say so ???

We did.

>The announcement you guys made certainly gave the impression that us OS2 users had nothing to worry about ...
>That PMMail for OS2 would continued to be updated ... and the way I read the

PMMail/2 has been and is being updated. That has not changed.

>BSW did NOT make it clear that TX Text Control was ONLY for the windows version

We were evaluating a different product which had Windows and OS/2
versions. However, that product turned out to be inferior and had to
be dropped.

>Instead you gave the impression that the OS2 version would continue to have parity with the windows version - via the TX Text Control ...

I'm sorry you had this impression. No one intended you to believe
that. We attempted to find a solution that would allow simultaneous
development. It was not possible.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support