[pmmail-list] German, French, Spanish versions (was: Install 2.20.2200)

Henk Hendriks pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 20:07:52 +0100

On Sat, 10 Mar 2001 19:56:06 +0100 (MEZ), Lueko Willms wrote:

>> Any translation of the interface should of course be done by *professionals* to ensure
>> consistency etc.. I would be able to quote a reasonable price if I knew who to contact.
>
>   Professionals in what? I have seen a lot of translations of
>professional _translators_ who knew nothing of the product to be
>described, and those translations are horrible.

Professionals in software translations with a thorough knowledge of e-mail clients (in this
particular case) AND of the language they translate into (= university degree). That is what I
mean by professionals.

Henk

HH translations |          	Evertsenstraat 16     	tel:   +31 (0)24 3605 442
CE documentation      	6512 JM Nijmegen   	fax:   +31 (0)24 3605 485
                                          	The Netherlands      	email: h.hendriks@hhce.nl
					web: www.hhce.nl