[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 Beta Difficulties

Kevin Murphy pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 02:51:32 -0500

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001 19:24:48 -0800 (PST), James L. Vaughn wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Mar 2001 18:27:50 -0500, Kevin Murphy wrote:
>

>>The problem with that is I lose the time-delayed functionality.
>>I don't want to delete ALL messages when I click that button,
>>only the ones that apply to the "Delete After X Days" option.
>>
>>-Kevin
>>
>I don't understand the problem that you are having, You have to
>shutdown PMMail/2 for this option to run.

<sigh>
I know that the current functionality requires that you shutdown PMMail first.
What I am asking is if that can be changed...  If a button can be added that allows me to clear all the messages out of the trash that follow the rule in the settings,
example:  I press the button, and all messages in the trash that are older than 5 days are deleted.

I almost NEVER close PMMail, except when it crashes, in which case the trash wouldn't be emptied anyway... I leave it open pretty much 24/7, thus my request.

-Kevin Murphy
computec@bigfoot.com