[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 Beta Difficulties

Curtis Delzer pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:31:37 -0800

I am still having the 65K limit in the size of the message in the
MESSAGE READ window...  The preview pane truncates normally with the
message about the message being to large to display in the preview
pane, double click the message to open it in it's entirety in the
message read window...  I do that and it truncates approximately 10
lines further down the message than the preview pane...  I complain and
complain but apparently no one else experiences this problem... I've
had this problem ever since PM-Mail 98 from South Soft where I believe
it was normal to have a 64K or smaller message in either the preview
pane or MESSAGE READ window.  This is BETA 3, I believe, but to make
sure look at the headers of this message to check but I think it is
2022?  Anyway this was released on February 27...  I wish I knew what
to do?  With 384M of ram, running Windows 98 SE my system has plenty of
resources and with or without my "screen reader" which I use in order
to use my computer, the problem persists...
TAKE CARE!
Curtis Delzer.  H.S.
W B 6 H E F.
Sacramento, CA.