[pmmail-list] Need X-Command in header?

Rich pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 05 May 2001 01:12:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 05 May 2001 06:22:35 +0200 (MES), Lueko Willms wrote:

>On Fri, 04 May 2001 18:15:42 -0400, Rich wrote:
>
>> I can't find anything that
>> will allow a header entry in PMMail?
>>
>> If I missed something, please let me know!
>

>   This is from PMMAIL Help on "ICSL", Chapter "Predefined
>Variables":
>

>   $h.headerline$  Fill in headerline with     F  C  P
>                   any line in the header.
>                   If it is available in the
>                   header, it will be
>                   inserted just as it
>                   appears in the e-mail
>                   message.

Okay, read through the help file and even tried it out. The ICSL variables are apparently for search matches only.
You can pull an existing header line out of an email, but you can't insert a new one in... The "inserted" above means
a matching line from an existing email in a printout or canned reply in the text area of the new reply. Not a new header
line in the header of a new email. Filters have no way of modifying the headers. I suppose a pre-rex script would
work, but I'd have to figure out how to write one and also figure out how to get rex to run in win. There must be a better
way? ;-)

Thanks again...

Rich...

>Yours,
>Lko Willms
>Frankfurt/Main
>/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de
>
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
>line of the message body being...

Practice Random Acts of Kindness and Senseless...Umm...Uhh....
  Oh - Heck...I never could remember all that "nice" stuff.