[pmmail-list] Sending mails

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 21:42:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:26:19 -0700 (PDT), Steve Wendt wrote:

>The Outbox normally turns red when it has mail it, regardless of that setting.  So,
>its behavior is inconsistent.  If you are "supposed to" have that setting on, then it
>should be on by default (it's not), and there isn't any good reason for turning it off
>if that is the case.

No it doesn't.  The outbox only turns red if I set its settings to
indicate if it contains any messages.  Its operation is totally
consistant.

Also, why do you think that you are "supposed to" have that setting on?
 That's totally up to the individual and I would consider it a bug if
PMMail treated the Outbox folder differently than the other folders.

Ralph