[pmmail-list] Icons lost ?!

Frank Winkler @home pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 07:51:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 04 Sep 2001 21:43:53 +0200 (CDT), Jeroen T. Bezemer wrote:

 >>Sorry, I don't have any idea here. I can see attachment icons
 >>properly with the latest beta under OS/2.
 >
 >As this is a small attachment, I presume it's allright I send it to the
 >list.
 >
 >It is a capture (made with PMView) of the message-read-window (cropped
 >to the attachment part) of PM-Mail/2 beta 2370
 >in which there is a *.JPG without icon and a *.*.JPG with....

In this case, the attachment name is shown correctly on my system. I can
remember some situations where I also got those *.ATT names but I can't figure
out a tule at the moment.

Another thing concerning attachments. Sometimes, I get the followomg error
message when I try to open a picture attachment: "The Matrox virtual device
driver does not support OS/2 command window WinOS/2 access". My default
application for those files is PMView (/2) and in _most_ cases, this works like
a charm. Does anybody know what goes wrong here? What the hell has WINOS.COM to
do with PMView/2?

TIA