[pmmail-list] Digest option?

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 20:27:37 -0700 (PDT)

My reply to message from Cathy Corning sent on
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 17:23:50 -0400. You wrote:

>I used to receive this in daily digest form. Then I switched internet
>providers, got a new email address, and re-subscribed. However, I only
>see the individual messages now and can't figure out how to get back to
>the daily digest.
>
>Any suggestions?

Send an email with blank subject to <MDaemon@bmtmicro.com>
In the body of the message enter the following command line [Do not
include a signature]
DIGEST  pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

{For reference}
DIGEST  listname [address]  This command sets 'address' to use digest
                   mode.  If no address is specified then the
                   address of the originator of the message
                   will be used.
                   ex: DIGEST list@mydomain.com me@mydomain.com

Hope this helps
--