[pmmail-list] Icons lost ?!

David Azarewicz pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 02 Sep 2001 11:23:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 01 Sep 2001 08:14:13 +0200 (CEST), Leo Pedone wrote:

>I have now the version 2.20.2370 for Os/2 and I have get a old problem.
>The icons in attached files (for example .gif) doesn't appear.
>Appear a blank icons.

Yes, I have the same problem on one of my systems.  I reported it, however I
reported it as a drag & drop failure.  I believe you will find that you cannot drag that
object without the icon from the message.  It seems that PMMAIL has a problem
determining the icon for certain file types, and then passes a null pointer, or
something similar to the drag & drop routines.

David
-----
David Azarewicz  david@deltasys.org
http://www.deltasys.org/david

Improve your productivity, and your bottom line, with OS/2 Warp!