[pmmail-list] PGP setup problems.... (again)

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:38:58 -0300

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001 07:12:15 -0700 (PDT), David Azarewicz wrote:

>My experience is that PMMAIL does not call PGP from the "command line".  I have
>PGP installed and I do not have PGP in my path.  In other words, I cannot type PGP
>at a command line and have it work.  However, PMMAIL found PGP on my disk and
>uses PGP just fine.  I have PGP installed in F:/PGP.  All the executables, config files,

PGP for OS/2 must be installed according to the instructions (which
includes specifying a PGPPath statement) before PMMail for OS/2 will
see it. PMMail does not, to my knowledge, search your hard disk for
any PGP executables unless something in the config.sys alerts it that
PGP is "installed".

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support