[pmmail-list] PMMAIL 2.20.2380 file corruption (forwards with attachments)

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 15:46:05 -0400 (EDT)

As long as I can continue to SAVE the file using the RM button with
whatever name I want, no problem what PMMail calls:
	 THE *TEMPORARY* FILE!
Your recommendation would be just fine with me.

	The name of the file in the attachment window at the bottom of
the PMMail screen *M*U*S*T* show the *E*X*A*C*T* name as the sender
provided.  That is the *O*N*L*Y* way the recipient can have any clue as
to whether he/she will want to consider opening or saving the file.