[pmmail-list] PMMAIL 2.20.2380 file corruption (forwards with attachments)

Frank Winkler @home pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:59:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001 23:08:33 +0200 (MES), Lueko Willms wrote:

 >> If we really can't find a better solution than creating tons of temp files
 >> we should rather place them in a temp directory (e.g. %TMP) instead of the
 >> program directory where they are completely off-site.
 >
 >   Again, I think that putting all the attachements of all messages
 >of all folders into one single directory is a very bad idea.

Who said that all files shall be placed in one single directory? I just said
that those suspicious subdirectories should be placed somewhere else ... but
even better to avoid all those files ...

Regards

Frank Winkler                                                frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                   Voice +49 89 45841.275
81669 Munich - Germany                                  Fax +49 89 45841.189