[pmmail-list] PMMAIL 2.20.2380 file corruption (forwards with attachments)

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 01:51:38 -0400 (EDT)

If YOU cannot change it...
And, I cannot change it...

I suggest that you/we accept that SOME OF US DO want it changed and
allow those who CAN CHANGE IT do what they have been PAID to do.
Provide a quality product that does not compromise the data that is
presented to it!

You have done a lot of assuming about what the developers thought
process was and about how the rest of us use the product.  It may fit
for YOU.  But there are obviously others of us who disagree.