[pmmail-list] Fwd: [os2info] [VOICENWS] Bug in PMMail 2.20.2380

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:46:48 +1000

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:22:54 +0200, Sorin Srbu wrote:

>Actually I'd like to know if this is usable in windows too,
>specifically win2k. AFAICS, there seems to be a two hour offset for
>some reason in my mails. The forst hour I think is for summer time,
>but the second hour isn't entirely accounted for. It might mean
>GMT+1, but why then is the time showed correct with the addition of
>+2 in the mail headers??

I doubt it is in W2K (or any other win) because all that stuff is in
the registry.

Back in 2000  (the year) we had an early DST setting for the Olympics
and I made a new reg key for Olympic Sydney time and my clients only
had to go to the timezone selection in the GUI thingy and select
Olympic time before September and then wait until after October ended
and set Sydney time again and that way there was no long gap when they
may forget.

>From the land "down under": Australia.
Do we look <umop apisdn> from up over?