[pmmail-list] HELP! I need the names of the attached Files on a printed Message!!!

Sven Schumacher pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 20:30:10 +0200

If I recieve an Attachment of course there is no Path, but on a printed Message should be a way to get the NAMES and the FILESIZE of the recieved
Attachments on that sheet of Paper WITHOUT using a pencil.

On Messages I've sent there IS eventually a way to get the Filename of the File I've attached. And also I really need to see on a printed message which
NAME and SIZE the attachmend had...

This is important because of we are sending contracts an construction-plans via email. We NEED printouts of the mails we've sent AND we need to see
which version of we have sent or recieved... At the moment we need to make e screenshot so we can see the attachment names on a printout. THAT
can't be the right way!

regards Sven