[pmmail-list] Beta progress

Martin Moran pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 09:14:29 -0600

On Sat, 17 Aug 2002 01:04:33 -0400, Steve Barber wrote:

>I just took my own advice, and tried a few high active things while
>watching allocated memory ....

I'm talking about doing simple things - like *running* PMMAil and
reading and replying to messages.  I don't tend to keep mail around and
if I do it's in one central folder.  I rarely have cause to refer back,
so rarely have cause to move large numbers of messages.

After this discussion yesterday, I used simple observation techniques -
how my computer is responding.  After closing PMMail, it slowed to a
crawl.  I will try and replicate and advise.
Martin Moran                 ommoran@telusplanet.net
Edmonton, Alberta            e-mail for my PGP key

"When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world"