[pmmail-list] m.size Filter Broken in PMMail Win 2.20.2661?

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:20:25 -0500

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:50:09 +0000, Anthony Data Systems wrote:

>Yes. They also changed the way brackets work without telling anyone (if you use the OR operator | without brackets your filter will no longer work). I wanted to use message size for spam filtering (many spam message have a size of 140 to 160k so any with this size can be treated with suspicion!), but as you say the size tag described in the help does not work.

Thanks for the feedback, Paul.  Unfortunately, there's no way to know
if BSW is aware of the problem or even if there's any work-around since
they haven't responded here or on their on-line forum where I also
posted the question.  I also need to use the m.size tag for virus
filtering and it's disturbing not to have it working.

Ralph