[pmmail-list] Wish list: account location

Dave Hathaway pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 04:41:48 -0600

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 23:21:16 +0100 (CET), Simon Wright wrote:

>Try this manual filter as a REXX background process:
>
>/* */
>parse arg file
>'@echo 'file' |g:\utils\clipview\pipeclip'
>
>It's not quite as convenient as having it in the Proporties
>dialog but for occasional usage, this works fine.
>
>You will need pipeclip from the Clipview package by Dave
>Saville. Not sure of the filename but it'll be on Hobbes. This
>filter will take the PMMail filename and put it in the clipboard
>which you can then manipulate as you will.
>
>Here is the path/filename for this digest (that I've just
>deleted!):
>
>Z:\EMAIL\DATA\DIVER00.ACT\TRASH.FLD\H7E6080.MSG
>
>HTH.
>
>Simon Wright.

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I wrote a SEND-TO program that copies the
filename to the clipboard.  I'll monkey around with that.

Not as convenient as a property, as you say, but it will work.

Thanks!

Dave