[pmmail-list] problem with deleting messages from server

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:33:11 +1000

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002 22:16:33 -0400, Steve Barber wrote:

>Just wanted to add this information to your stack to see if anyone
>can make sense of the problem.  It's costing me money, because I have
>to pay extra for attglobal to give me web access.  Sure would like to
>know how to prevent it without having to use web access to delete
>offending mail.

You have probably seen my reply to Marty by now.

You need to familiarise yourself with the remote control facility of
PMmail.

Read The Friendly Manual (tm)

In the beginning was The Word
and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
The Word of Rod.