[pmmail-list] problem with deleting messages from server

Steve Barber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 23:02:25 -0400

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:33:11 +1000, Rod... Whitworth wrote:

>You need to familiarise yourself with the remote control facility of
>PMmail.

Thanks, Rod ... I've used PMMail for years and had never used remote
control.  Boy, do I feel stupid.

Now that I can use RCF, is there any way I can use it to bounce a
message that won't come down (causes the server disconnect problem)
to be bounced over to Brandon's inbox so he can create the problem?
Maybe we can get to the bottom of the server disconnect issue.

Thanks, SteveB
Steve Barber
104 Sylvan Grove
Cary, NC 27511