[pmmail-list] problem with deleting messages from server

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 13:32:45 +1000

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002 23:02:25 -0400, Steve Barber wrote:

>Thanks, Rod ... I've used PMMail for years and had never used remote
>control.  Boy, do I feel stupid.

I'll bet there are lots of things I have not found either :)

>Now that I can use RCF, is there any way I can use it to bounce a
>message that won't come down (causes the server disconnect problem)
>to be bounced over to Brandon's inbox so he can create the problem?
>Maybe we can get to the bottom of the server disconnect issue.

Nope. Unless you can get a friendly admin to snarf it for you and zip
it up and send it on to you or Brandon. I guess that in its
uncompressed form it may affect Brandon in a similar manner ?

Rod.

>From the land "down under": Australia.
Do we look <umop apisdn> from up over?