[pmmail-list] problem with returned messages in pm mail 2577

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 02:02:41 -0700

Hi all, I have a list of people I send attatchments to, and I got one
of these messages back as undeliverable mail, but there was no text in
the message either in the preview pane, or the read only window, and
unchecking the view html in preferences didn't help, so, if messages
are being returned, I want to know why, ala, the mailbox is full, or an
invallid address, etc.  I will send a forwarded copy of the message to
the support address, and see what they say.  Thanks.
Marty