[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 Windows Beta - Sound bug

Ronny Hippler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 15:22:19 -0400

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002 23:09:54 -0400, Ralph Cohen wrote:

>back to 'Unread' again. This causes enough of a delay so that I can
>hear the filter's wav file before the default sound for incoming mail
>plays.  A nice feature enhancement to PMMail would be to allow the
>incoming mail sound settings to be set on a folder by folder basis.

I got around this by disabling the default sound and creating a filter that
matches "@" in the from field and I put it at the bottom of the filter list. so if
none of the other filters catch the message and move it the default sound is
played.

--

McBorg's--over half a billion assimilated.

Ronny Hippler || Spartanburg SC
http://www.vr5.dyndns.org:8008/ || ftp://ftp.vr5.dyndns.org:2112/
For PGP key email with "PGPKey" in the subject