[pmmail-list] Fetching large mail

Frans Morre pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 23:49:36 +0200 (CES)

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:26:39 +0000, J Seder wrote:

> "delete and leave on server" doesn't apply to Remote Control.

I've tried both with direct fetches, also I tried Ctrl-C and Ctrl-M and
Ctrl-D when marking the message, but PMMail chokes on each command
after downloading this message. Looking at it, header appears well
formed.

> "direct fetches" doesn't apply to Remote Control.
> "quick interrogation" doesn't apply to Remote Control.

I meant I tried various possibilities for direct fetches AS WELL AS in
remote control ... I don't care how I get rid of it, but don't mind
knowing what could be the cause.

> I suspect that you do have an ISP problem.
> Ask your ISP to delete all files in your mailbox.

It may come to that, still I'd like an idea of what went wrong.