[pmmail-list] Fetching large mail

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 08:48:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 23:49:36 +0200 (CES), Frans Morre wrote:

>I've tried both with direct fetches, also I tried Ctrl-C and Ctrl-M and
>Ctrl-D when marking the message, but PMMail chokes on each command
>after downloading this message. Looking at it, header appears well
>formed.

I've had similar problems (well, I *could* delete the mail w/Remote Control)
where PMMail/2 would die when trying to fetch a msg off the server.

I have a (registered) copy of MR/2 ICE which worked fine with the bad
email.  I used it to grab a copy of the email that PMMail/2 couldn't touch.

It might REALLY be good to go this route -- then you've *have* the msg
to send to Trevor ... maybe, just maybe, Peter can get problems like these
fixed so that the OS/2 client can work thru things like these....

---
  /Bruce/