[pmmail-list] HTML mail again (was: PMMail 2000 Update)

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 16:18:10 +0100

On Thu, 30 May 2002 10:02:05 -0500, Wendell Brown wrote:

Ah yes, a Microsoft non standard, undoubtedly there because of some
incorrect setup in Exchange or similar.

ms-tnef is one of the things my filter scripts trap on, I usually dump
it into a suspected spam folder and look at it once a week or so to see
if it was worth bothering with.

--
Brian Morrison                                       bdm@fenrir.org.uk
              do you know how far this has gone?