[pmmail-list] network drives

Mark Paulus pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 09:21:06 -0600

However, there is one small caveat:

PMMail does install some dlls into the Windows directory tree,
so you have to do an install on the lappy, but make sure that the
install directory is on your network drive (In essence, reinstall
PMMail back onto the network drive).  This will set the icons,
install all the required DLLs and make sure everything is pointing
to the proper place.

Do make sure you backup the network install FIRST, JIC!!!