[pmmail-list] HTML mail again (was: PMMail 2000 Update)

Willms-EDV Technik pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 09:50:35 +0200 (MES)

On Thu, 30 May 2002 16:18:10 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

> Ah yes, a Microsoft non standard,

   I would think that it is at least a registered content type with official
IETF blessing.

> undoubtedly there because of some incorrect setup in Exchange or similar.

   It is certainly bad to assume that everybody uses the same application and
can use the application specific file formats.

   But there is also a way to decode these MS-application specific files, even
under OS/2. I have a program called TNEF.EXE which I found on some russian
site after a hint from someone here on this list.

Yours,
Lüko Willms