[pmmail-list] 3rd attempt: How to set the subject of a canned reply?

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:03:29 +0100 (MEZ)

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:18:41 +0100 (CET), Andreas Ludwig wrote:

> I created an outgoing filter for setting the subject line. Now - this
> filter changes the subject of the message as it is shown in the message
> list, but NOT in the real message. When opening the message I see the
> old 'Re: ...' subject.

   Under the current circumstances I see only one possibility: to specify as
action an external program which modifies the header of the outgoing message.

Yours,
Lüko Willms