[pmmail-list] 3rd attempt: How to set the subject of a canned reply?

Simon Bowring pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:50:43 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:18:41 +0100 (CET), Andreas Ludwig wrote:

>this is my third attempt to get any answer on the follwoing question.
>PLease, BSW, answer - I really need this feature for the little mailing
>list I host:

I know a workaround for the OS/2 version (which is to write a
filter to invoke PMMSend.exe to send the reply, unfortunately
this doesn't exist in the windows version). If you run the OS/2
version (you neglected to say) you can:

 pmmsend /m mail_file "to_user@to_domain" "my subject" MYACCOUNT.ACT

To send the message in file mail_file to user to_user@to_domain,
subject "my subject" from PMMail account "MYACCOUNT.ACT

BTW: If you want to improve the chances of BSW responding to you you
should CC your question to "pmmailwin@blueprint.softwareworks.com"
for windows or "pmmailos2@blueprint.softwareworks.com" for OS/2
(or support@blueprint.softwareworks.com)

Simon