[pmmail-list] 3rd attempt: How to set the subject of a canned reply?

Simon Bowring pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:55:26 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:03:29 +0100 (MEZ), L.Willms wrote:

>   Under the current circumstances I see only one possibility: to specify as
>action an external program which modifies the header of the outgoing message.

Or use an external program capable of sending the entire email as I
previously suggested (e.g a port of unix 'mail' or something like BSW's
PMMSend.exe for OS/2). It works for me!

Simon