[pmmail-list] problem with pm mail 6.60 and Norton

Barry Wilkinson pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 04 Oct 2002 13:27:13 +0100

This seems to be the same problem I was experiencing two weeks ago. When it fails it usually creates a 'server broke connection' or 'Server too busy' error. I and others had the
feeling that Zone Alarm may have something to do with this? However, I am also running NAV2000.

Difficult one this as it works for some time before showing it's head.

Barry

Running: -
W2000 SP3
PMMail 2.20.2657