[pmmail-list] Feature request

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 21:56:12 +0100

--=.SLQO:uoN/SKDHy

On Sat, 07 Sep 2002 08:51:04 +1000
"Rod... Whitworth" <listener@witworx.com> wrote:

> I will not state my preference for obvious reasons other than to
> observe that list managers who would like all replies to the list will
> do it as this list does, those who want replies to go to the sender
> will strip the line.

But as usual beware that you don't send personal embarrassing stuff to
the list, the old standard mechanism of defaulting to reply to sender
was done for a reason. I prefer to have to edit the addresses to ensure
that I really want to send my mail to the list.

--
Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

--=.SLQO:uoN/SKDHy