[pmmail-list] NoWrap Draft [Was: PMMail suggestions}

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 03:19:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hear!  Hear!  This is a great idea!
AND, it applies to PMMail for OS/2 as well. [That's all I use.]

I might also add:  It could also apply when moving the message to the
External Editor!  But, I can see why some might not want this.

Both of these could be implemented via a check box in:
    Account->Account_Settings->Send->Wrap_Messages
Those that like it or those that don't:
	Take your choice(s)...

Carl