[pmmail-list] Address book and LDAP (was: More on PMINews & PMMail & OS/2)

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:57:29 +0100

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:34:40 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:

>You were/are right! It's the masses that are wrong!

A friend of mine will talk for ages about how dominant technology is
never the best technically but rather either the first to market or one
driven on my non-technical factors or by monopoly power.

That's the way the world is I'm afraid.

--
Brian Morrison                                       bdm@fenrir.org.uk
              do you know how far this has gone?