[pmmail-list] How to stop duplicate messages

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 07:47:24 +0200 (MES)

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:42:54 -0500, Larry Alkoff wrote:

> I don't know anything about the "remote login feature" of PMMail.
> Threre is nothing in the help files I can find
> unless this has to do with the "Receive Using Remote Control" option.

   Yes, this is the same. Hit F4 ...

> I wasn't really able to understand what the remote control option
> was about from reading the help.

   "Remote Control" allows you to display the list of all the messages
waiting on the POP3-server for your download, and to mark them
individually for deletion, download with deletion, and download without
deletion.

Yours,
Lüko Willms