[pmmail-list] New spam crash in 2711, not in 2659

pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:41:03 +0000

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:12:33 -0400, mlueck@lueckdatasystems.com wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 17:27:17 +0000, massimo@ecomstation.it wrote:
>
>>this is another confirmation that BSW illegaly refuse defect support to eCS-Os/2 Customers
>
>I'm an OS/2 biggot, but OS/2 is dead and people can not put food on the table
>with it. Go on with life.
>
>Michael Lueck
>Lueck Data Systems

no one here is an os2 bigot here (surely not me that i migrated my machines to eComStation..)..

The *only f a c t* is what BSW is doing it is illegal, they'd be severly prosecuted by the Law if they have been in Europe..

What you are unfairly justifing with a non sense and absurd answer is what commercially and legally is called a *fraud*.

See that eCS-Os/2 users have *payed* money to buy pmmail and it's updates, and now BWS refuse even defect support for a bad security flaw of their obsolete software.

See even that on their website, like on the resellers ones, they state the application is support also under the os2 platform.

So please mind it before writing absurd emails like the one i'm replying right now.

Massimo

eCS Irc Network
irc.ecomstation.it 6667
channels  #eCS #eCSita